Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Father's Day Card

Father's Day is next Sunday and I made a card to celebrate it!



The card is made in 110 lb white cardstock and in the front part I took a circle with my Cricut machine. The front panel has a circle a little smaller than the main one of the card. The panel is colored with distress inks (antique linen and vintage photo distress inks) and I glued an scalloped ring to embellish the card. The scalloped ring is colored with peacock feathers distress ink. At the back of the front panel I glued an acetate piece in which I added some glitter. All the front panel was glued to the front part of the card.




I drew some ties with different designs and I converted them to digital stamps. I printed them and colored them with Prismacolor pencils. I added some touches of glitter on top of them. The ties are glued to the acetate piece with dimensional foam stickers.


The inside of the card is colored with mowed lawn distress ink and the sentiment is printed in black ink.

I hope you like the card!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...