Friday, June 20, 2014

Tiddly Inks Challenge 135

Although my blog is quite new I have been looking forward to make cards with Tiddly inks images. The digital stamps are so cute that I love them all. 

Every two weeks they make a challenge and I decided to give it a try and make one card to participate. This challenge consists in making a card with the following sketch designed by Lou using any Tiddly Inks image.





I used Annie's Heart digital stamp colored with Prismacolor pencils. The card is made in white cardstock but I colored with distress inks. I hope you like the result.






8 comments:

  1. oh thats just wonderful. I am always in awe at pencil colouring,it looks so soft and amazing.
    Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers for this challenge
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lou! I love coloring with pencils and I loved the result in this one. It was really fun to make this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, and great to have you on board with the Tiddly Inks Challenges. Thanks for playing along!
    ~ DT Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bright colours on this fab project. You rocked our sketch, thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like it Faye! thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...