Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July Tag

I made this cute tag to celebrate the 4th of July. 

To make the tag:

I used red and dark blue cardstock. I cut the tag using Sizzix Tags, Scallop combo #2 and I used some fired brick and vintage photo distress inks to make a vintage effect. I embossed some lines on it with Fiskars textured plate of Lines and add some white chalk on them to make them more visibles. 

I cut the blue cardstock with sizzix numbers die and Wingo Bingo alphabet and distress them with ink. After that I glued everything to the tag.

I colored white cardstock with a little of vintage photo distress ink and I punched some stars. I glue them all on the tag and add some glossy accents to them. 

I added some white, red and blue ribbon at the top of the tag. 





To make the image:

I used one of my own digital stamps to decorate the tag. After printing it on white cardstock I colored with prismacolor pencils. For the skin I used Orange Deco, Peach and Nectar. For the hair I used Cream, Jasmine, Golden rod, Pumpkin Orange and Burnt Ochre. For the dress I used Indigo blue and Crisom red and for the shoes Mineral Orange. All the colors where blended using the gamsol technique (only that I use Turpenoid).

The digital stamp, once colored, was distressed with vintage distress ink and glued to the tag with square foam stickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...