Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tiddly Inks DT call






Tiddly Inks has a Desing team call and I couldn't miss the chance to enter. You can find all the information here. If you don't know, Tiddly Inks has the sweetest digital stamps ever! 

The card I am going to present in the challenge is 4.25 x 5.30 inches, made in kraft cardstock. I added some scrapbook paper in the front part, in order to fit the digital stamp of my choice. This time I used School Girl digital stamp. I tried to match the colors I used to color the stamp with the ones shown in the scrapbook paper. As always, I used prismacolor pencils.




These are the colors I used for the School Girl:

Skin: PC1010, PC939.

Hair: PC917, PC1003, PC1095.

Dress and shoes: PC905, PC 907, PC1022.

Hat: PC914, PC937.

Books: PC937, PC1076, PC914, PC1028, PC1059.






The tag was made in white cardstock with the sentiment printed in black ink. Then I colored with the pencil PC905.

The rectangles are made in canvas textured cardstock, the colors are gold and chocolate. I think this would be a very nice card now that the school is going to start!

To see this post in Spanish click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...