Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dandelion Pixie Card

This week I am going to start posting the new card I made for the current challenge at Tiddly Inks, Fairy Fun. 




I used Dandelion Pixie digital stamp from Tiddly inks and I colored with Spectrum noir markers. The front panel of the card is made in white cardstock in which I embossed some flowers with lavender embossing powder.




The colors I used for the Dandelion Pixie were:

Skin: FS2, TN2, FS3.
Hair: CT2, CT4, OR1, TN7, EB5, TB.
Dress: PS3, PP3, PP6.
Wings: BGR1.
Dandelion: BGR1, TN7, EB2.



5 comments:

  1. How sweet! She looks like she is floating under a dandelion balloon! :) Thanks so much for joining us in the Fairy Fun Challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love how you embossed the background - I may just need to run out and get myself some lavender embossing powder!! Great job coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!! xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet, beautiful colour choices! Thanks so much for playing with us for the Fairy Fun challegnge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this sweet image and you have made her that much sweeter, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks and Best of Luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...