Thursday, September 11, 2014

Love card

It is being so much fun to play with my Spectrum Noir markers. I would love to have all the colors already! I have been practicing and the result is in this card. 





I used Celebrate Joyfully- Emma digital stamp from Tiddly Inks and I am going to enter to their challenge #140. The challenge's title is Pop of Color! and we would have to follow the color palette to create our cards. I tried with my colors, it wasn't easy, but it was fun!



This are the colors I used:

Skin: TN2, FS3, FS2, PP3.

Hair: True black, TN8, GB10, EB5, TN2, CR8.

Dress: BT5, BT4, BT2, BT1, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6.

Shoes: DG4, CG2, DG2.

Flowers: PP5, PP3, DR1, CT4, GB5, DG4.



9 comments:

  1. Super duper sweet and happy! Thanks so much for joining us for the Poppy colour challenge at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It was so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job love the textured background on the card. Thanks so much for playing along! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! The embossing looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! Super cute layout and beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossed background with your sweet image, lovely card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is sweet! Fantastic coloring and I LOVE the faux stitching and that pretty embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us in the Tiddly Inks Pop of Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...