Friday, September 19, 2014

Shark birthday card

Today I am going to show you a spinner birthday card. I think this is the one that I made that I like the most, for now. It is fun, it is cute and it doesn't have a lot of things on it (I like things simple!).







I made the spinner pattern in blue cardstock with my cricut machine and embossed it with the bubble embossing plate from Fiskars. I added some glossy accents with glitter. The shark and the cupcake are from Recollections and Stampenduos respectively. They are colored with Spectrum noir markers. 





The front panel is on top of the white card glued with some dimensionals. The shark doesn't spin but just go back and forward. It is glued with some dimensionals to a cent, so it can slide without any problem.



2 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...