Monday, October 27, 2014

Post Monday: Halloween card.



Ok. This is going to be the last Halloween card for the year...Next Monday I will start with Christmas cards. 

This card is made in white cardstock. The front panel is made of black cardstock. It is partially embossed with the embossing folder Spots and Dots (from Cuttlebug). I left a circle in the middle without embossing to stamp the sentiment (clear stamp from Inkadinkado).




I made the partial embossing using a embossing diffuser that I made myself. I cut with my cricut machine 6 pieces of 110b cardstock of 4.25 x 5.5 inches. In the middle they had a  2.75 inches circle. I use double sided tape to put all the pieces together. 




The sandwich that I used in my Big Shot machine was: tab 2, the embossing folder with the cardstock inside on top of the tab 2, then the embossing diffuser and the plastic to finish. Since I wanted all embossed minus the circle I used the one without the circle. I will use the circle to partially emboss other projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...