Monday, November 24, 2014

Post Monday: Christmas card



We are getting to the last week of Winter/Christmas cards. The card of today its very simple but it has a lot of work. 



That card is made in white cardstock with a front panel in which I hand  stamped each holly plant. Each one is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I added glossy accents to the red fruits, and then I used some vintage distress ink. This way, the distress ink will be won't be distressed.

I like very simple cards, this is really simple. I always struggle with the sentiments. I don't have too much sentiment stamps and I always don't know what to do, if English or Spanish, so I decided that I would leave this card without any sentiment so if I use it anytime I can add the sentiment in the language that it corresponds. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...