Monday, November 17, 2014

Post Monday: winter tag




Following the Holidays theme of this month, today I would like show you a tag for Christmas. You can use it to go with Christmas presents, CD sleeves, your project life photo album, etc.



The tag is made in Lavender cardstock and it has the sentiment in blank ink. I used Sizzix tag die to make the die cut and a digital stamp that I made by myself (copyright Patricia Alvarez-Kinda Cute Cards). The snowman is colored with Prismacolor pencils and glued to the tag with dimensionals.


3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful tag! I absolutely adore your snowman! He is so cute! Do you sell your digis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I am planning to sell my digis in the future. I want to have a bunch of them before. If you want, once it is available for sell I can let you know. I will be posting some freebies in my freebie section (in the top of the page). At this point I only have a free tag, but I will be adding more things from time to time. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, Patricia, please do let me know when your digis are available! If you could email me at clanrichardson (at) hotmail (dot) com I'd appreciate it. And thanks for getting back to me! :-) Oh, and I'll be sure to check back for more of your fabulous freebies.

      Delete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...