Monday, January 19, 2015

Bon Voyage gift tag




Hello!

Today I show you a gift tag I made yesterday. Don't mind about the wrapping :). I thought that a Dora the explorer or Thomas the train gift wrapping paper didn't go as well with the tag. That tag measures about 4 inches high cut in some parchment cardstock. I stamped some butterflies (I don't remember the stamp brand, if anyone knows it, please let me know) in sepia ink. I color them with Spectrum Noir marker BT7 and added some white dots with Sharpie white paint marker. 




I had to glue another tag in the back because the marker went through, and I didn't really like that to be seen. I added some distress ink (broken china and wild honey) and I ripped some of the edges. I added some water and wrinke the tag a little bit. The sentiment is stamped with sepia ink and the stamp is from 7 Gypsies. 

I hope you liked the tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...