Thursday, January 15, 2015

Follow your heart...



Hello!

today I am going to show you a card I made to present in a challenge that is taking place in 2 Cute Ink blog.

The card is made in white cardstock and the front panel has a honeycomb embossed. I cut some paper pieces and glued on top. I distressed the panel with distress inks (vintage photo and wild honey). I distressed the edges with a distress tool from Tim Holtz. I got the paper wet with water and I wrinkled it and then laid it flat to dry. The sentiments are added with brown ink and a rubber stamp from 7 Gypsies.




The image I used for the card is called Bee Happy from 2 Cute Ink. It is colored with Spectrum Noir. The colors I used were:

BG10, BG7, BG6, true black, GB9, GB4, CT4, LY3, LY2, FS4, CR6, TB4, TB1.

After coloring it, I used the same distressed inks as before and I added some drops of water on top. 

I wasn't sure about the result but I like it. I hope you like it too.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the drops of water and reaction with the distress inks; looks fab!!

    Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink!! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love all the distressing and that background! Thanks for sharing it at 2 Cute Ink "Goin Buggy" challenge! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...