Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hello...




Hello everybody!

I was finally able to make a another card before the DT call of Tiddly Inks finishes. I wasn't sure I was going to make but...I did! I know, I know... I usually post on Thursdays, I will probably post something else tomorrow. I wanted to be sure to enter again in to the DT call with another card.

The card is made in white cardstock. The front panel is made with brown and orange cardstock. The scallop circles and the yellow word are cut with the Cricut machine. The circles are embossed with the dots embossing folder of Darice. I used some pearls to decorate a little bit more the card.




For this card I used the digital stamp called Chloe and her friends. It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The colors I used were:

Skin: FS2, FS3, FS4, FS9, TN4, LV2, FS8.

Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.

Dress/shoes: JG6, JG3, GT2, BT4, BT2, TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3, DR7, DR6, CR11.

Wings: CR11, GB3, GT1.

I hope you like it, and I will be back soon with another card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...