Thursday, January 8, 2015

There is no one like you! card



Hello everyone!

I hope you liked the previous post, with all the changes I want to make in the following weeks. 

As I told you, I am preparing some cards for the Tiddly Inks DT call, so here I have the first one. The image that I used is Inking of you.

The card took me a long time to complete. Coloring aside, the background in the front panel is made after I colored the image, which meant to cover the image completely to make sure I didn't painted it. 



I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image. These are the colors I used: 

Skin: FS1, FS4, TN2, TN3, TN4.

Hair: OR1, OR2, OR3, TN8.

Hat and boots: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4.

Red outfit and ink: DR7, CR11, CR7.

T-shirt: BG10.

Pen: JG6, JG3, GT2, BT4, BT2, IG10, IG6, IG7, IG4.

The background is colored with distress inks: broken china, tea dye, spun sugar and antique linen. 

The sentiment is made with a clear stamp from Hero Arts, using archival black ink.

I hope you liked this card. I have more to come soon!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, saw this on FB and had to pop over, this is one of my Fav images, love how you have used her .... Become a follower now so I can keep up with your creations :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juls. It is one of my favorites too. I am glad that you like her! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi there. Saw your You Tube tut and loved it. Such gorgeous work. Just became a blog follower. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is wonderful!!!
    Love all your work.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...