Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine's Day card



Hello!

Before commenting on the card. I already have the microphone for the videos, but...the camera is not working. Sigh...well, I am trying a different camera but the quality is not as good as in the other one. Anyway, I think it will be good enough for the first videos or until I can buy a new one. 

Today is my last post in January so, according to the changes I am going to make in the blog, I will giveaway one of the cards I made and post during this month. I will post in my Facebook page a photo with all the cards on Friday. The one which gets more likes before the next post on Monday will be the one I will giveaway. The giveaway will be announced the first Thursday of February and you will have at least a couple of weeks to enter. It is open internationally so don't forget to try!




Today I have a card for you. I made it some time ago but between one thing and another I didn't post it here. It is very simple and cute. The stamp is from Lia Stampz, it is a bunny freebie and it is so cute!! 

I colored the bunny with Spectrum Noir markers. I don't have the list of colors, they are probably lost between all my stuff. I just cut some patterned paper and cardstock to make the scene and used some distress inks to color it a little. 

I hope you like the card, and I will be back on monday with a new one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...