Monday, February 23, 2015

Diva card with free digital stamp



Hello everyone!

Did you check the video or my channel in YouTube? You can access now through the blog under the Facebook button! Little by little I am improving some things. 

Today I want to share a digital stamp I made a while ago. I name it Ella, and she is a little girl. I made this card using the digital stamp, which you can find here

The card is made in white cardstock. For the front panel, I used a circle interlock embossing folder with some red ink inside. This way the appearance is like letterpress finish. After that I used some distress ink and I ripped a little bit the edges. For the detail I added some twine in different colors and a little tag.



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors I used:

Skin: FS1, FS4, TN2, TN3, TN4, FS8.

Mouth: BG9, CR8.

Hair: TN8, OR3, OR2, OR1. 

Dress: JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2, DR7, DR5, CR7.

Shoes: DR7, DR5, CR7.

I used this digital stamp previously in this post. Check what I made with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...