Monday, February 16, 2015

Kiss me...





Hello everyone!

I can't believe that we are in middle February and I didn't post my first video! Well, I am learning, that is the truth, but I think I almost done. I already have the video, I only have to learn how to upload it to YouTube and add the description so you can follow the explanations since the video is in Spanish. 

I am working in a free digi to share soon too. I want to incorporate it in a project to show it to you, but I think that would be next week!

Today I have a this card to share with you. I hope you like it! For this card I used a Tiddly Inks image called "Kiss me". I wanted to enter to the current Tingo challenge in Tiddly Inks blog, and I almost missed it! 

I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the digital stamp. My coloring has improved a lot since I am taking classes in Kit & Clowder. I still have a lot to learn but I think this image is prove of how much I have learnt. 




These are the colors I used:

Skin: FS1. FS9, TN4, TH3, TN8, FS8 (for blush).

Hair: TN8, OR1, OR2, OR3.

Dress: BG10, LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1, TN8, OR1, OR2, OR3.

Crown: LY3, GB3.

Frog: LY3, GB3.

Shadow: BG4, BG2, IG1

I used a sharpie white paint pen to color the dots in her hair. 

To finish the card, I used some patterned paper in which I distressed the borders, some twine and paper flowers with shiny beads on top.

I am going to enter this card in the challenge of Kit and Clowder this month.

I hope you like the card!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I am sure that Alyce is very proud of your work!! I am in the pencils class (first and only so far)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine! I love the classes. The pencil class must be great too, for what people is saying. Enjoy it!!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is stunning, Alyce is such a wonderful teacher and you have shined! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Tingo" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...