Thursday, February 19, 2015

Paper flower tutorial



Hello!

today I am going to post my first video!! I am not going to do this everytime I post a video. I will probably post my regular post with the card or the tag or anything else and then a link with my new video (if there is any) so you can go an watch it if you want. But today is an special occasion because it is my first video!!! yay!!

Well, it is a tutorial of rolled paper flowers. They are super easy to make and you can make different designs with things you probably have at home.

 I used cardstock (but any kind of paper works) because the paper I usually have it is printed in one side and I don't like to have one side of the flower with colors and the other side white. You can use another kind of glue too. I used a glue gun because with cardstock I think it is better but you can use glue dots or another kind of glue that it is strong. 

The tutorial is in Spanish, I think with the video is enough to understand how you can make them, butI will be happy to answer any questions. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...