Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thinking of you...



Hello!

Thursday again and here I am with a new card! It has been busy, I thought I could manage making some things at the same time but I guess I was wrong. Well, I try, that is the main thing.

I am preparing a new video for next week with a project I made last weekend. Next Sunday, I will prepare the images with the cards that will opt to the giveaway this March. I will post the "poll" on Facebook next week.

Today I have a Clean and Simple (CAS) card. I used very little materials and I just love it. Maybe because I like simple things. 



The card is white with a brown panel. The panel is stamped with clear emboss ink . The stamp is a Woodgrain clear stamp from Recollections. I used some clear bark embossing powders from Stampendous. The sentiment is stamped in a white cardstock and then I make a banner to add to the front panel. 

I hope you like the card!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...