Thursday, March 26, 2015

Baby shower tag...





Hello!!

Today I have something different!! I realized that my last freebie was a long time ago so I wanted to give you a new one today! You can find a little stroller digital stamp with the subscription to my newsletter. It is one of my favorites.





For this tag I used a yellow piece of cardstock. I colored it with some distress inks (broken china, wild honey and vintage photo colors). Once I color it I added some water. I stamped an background image with a rubber stamp and distress vintage photo ink. I don't have the information about the stamp, since I bought it second hand a long time ago and it is unmounted. If someone knows what brand it is please, let me know.

To finish the tag, I used washi tape with a chevron design in yellow, a brad and a little piece of ribbon attached to it. 





I added with foam dimensionals the little stroller. The stroller was colored with Spectrum Noir markers, but the ruffles and the wheels are wet embossed with embossing powder. I made a video of this process and I will have it in this same post as soon as I have it edited. I would have love to have this post and the video done at the same time, but it was impossible for me. 

These are the colors I used for the stroller:

LY3, LY1, OR1, CT3, CT4, GB6, GB7.

I hope you like the tag and the stroller!!

I am going to present this tag in the following challenges:

Anything goes from Simon Says Stamp blog.


Anything goes from Kraft' Kimmie Stamps blog.



3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic tag!!


    Thanks for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag! Love the background and that cute little baby buggy!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...