Monday, March 23, 2015
Today I have a new card and a very difficult coloring!!! This image is from Ppinkydolls and I find coloring them very difficult. I don't know why but it always takes me several tries and the final result is not as good as I expected. Today I am quite happy though.
The card is made in 110 lb white cardstock. The frontal panel is made in letterpress paper in which I letterpressed a design of daisies from an embossing folder of Darice. I used a pink ink only for letterpress techniques. Then I used half of a doily and I glued the image on top once it was colored.
The image is called Butterfly girl. It was colored with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:
For the girl:
Eyes: BT8, BT6, BT4.
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN4, TN3, TN2.
Lips: CR6, FS8.
Skin: FS2, FS3, FS4, FS9, TN4, LV2.
Bows: DR7, DR6, CR6.
Boots: EB4, EB3, EB2.
Suit: OR1, OR2, OR3, IG2.
For the butterfly:
Body: DG4, CG2, DG2, DG1.
Wings: GB10, GB9, GB3, CT4, LY3, LY2.
TB9, TB6, TB5, TB4, TB2.
IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6.
BG10, BG7, BG4, BT8.
DR7, DR5, CR6, PP4, PP3.
As you can see it has a lot of colors!!! After I colored it, I added some glitter glue to some parts of the wings. It was carnelian and feldspar from Martha Stewart.
I hope you like it!!
I am going to present this card to the following challenges:
Anything goes from Craft your passion challenges.
Winging it from Come and Get it Challenges.
Our animal friends from The Corrosive Challenge Blog