Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring time...





Hello!

It looks that the spring is coming! At least in some places, not here where it is still freezing and we have snow...Well, but spring will come some day!

I made this card to celebrate spring. The card is made in white cardstock but I embossed a grey panel with butterflyes. I added a colorful stripe of cardstock, some doilies and some rhinestones to embellish. The image is a digital stamp from 2 Cute Ink called butterfly doodle. 




I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors I used:

IG6, IG5, IG3, IG1, GB3, LY3, LY2, LY1, BT4, GT2, JG3, PP4, PP5, PP3, DR6, LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1, OR1

I am going to enter with this card in the new challenge over 2 Cute Ink blog called Spring and the challenge it is taking place in 2 Cute Ink Facebook group








5 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...