Monday, March 16, 2015

St Patrick's card





Hello!

Today I have a card to celebrate St Patrick's Day. I had several images but at the end I decided to use this one from Tiddly Inks called Chloe Good Luck

The front panel is painted with distress inks (fired brick, walnut stain, and mowed lawn). Then I embossed some clovers with the embossing folder named Lucky four Leaf Clover from Cuttlebug. I added some ribbon to embellish a little the card.




The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I added some glitter to the clovers and the wings. These are the colors:

Skin: FS1, FS9, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS8.

Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.

Dress: JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2, DR5, CR9, IG6, IG4

Shoes: DR7, DR5, CR9.

Clovers: JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2 plus green glitter glue.

I hope you like it. 

I presenting this card to the following challenges: 

Glitter n Sparkle from Glitter n Sparkle challenge blog. 

Lucky gold from Sweet 7 Designs Challenge Blog.

Check the videos for this card in my YouTube channel. 





The following video is in Spanish but you can turn on the subtitles in English! I hope you like it!!






7 comments:

  1. I thnk your cards are so pretty. I am trying to get into papercrafting and would love to talk to you about methods and supplies. do those spectrum noirs you use have a brush nib or bullet? love your product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!
      I am learning to make cards and new techniques too. I use Spectrum noir (the new generation) and I changed the chisel nib to a brush nib in some of them. I love the brush nibs, it really makes a difference. If you like coloring, maybe you would like Kit and Clowder classes and Facebook group. I am taking some classes and the coloring you see is thanks to that.
      I like to experiment with techniques and the materials that I have. I love embossing folders and distress inks, although I don't have too much experience with those. I try to learn something new so I can post something very different from time to time :)

      Delete
  2. yes i love coloring, and water coloring. It is just expensive lol. I will check the classes and facebook group. you should check out challenge blogs for cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love your image and colours you have used. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet 7 Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...