Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thank you card...




Hello!

I hope you are enjoying the week. For my part I have been very busy, I always have so many things to do and to make...The card I have for today was fun but it took me longer than I expected. 

The card is made in kraft cardstock but the front panel is made in white. I masked some clouds with a piece of paper I cut myself and storm blue distress ink. I kind of like the result! 

The talking bubble was cut with my cricut machine. I don't have a lot of dies and I try to make my own svgs files to cut with my die cutting machine. Well, I designed and cut this talking bubble and I added the Thank you sentiment with black ink. This stamp is from Recollections. I used some foam dimensionals to adhere it to the panel.




For the grass, I colored it with distress inks (mowed lawn and waltnut stain) and then I cut it by hand. It actually came out better than I expected. The dog is from Imaginisce, and it is one of my favorites. I am sure I will be using it more often. It is so cute. I color it with Spectrum Noir markers and I glued it to the panel with foam dimensionals too. 

Here is the list of colors:

IG6, IG5, IG3, IG2, DR5, TN3, FS4+IG1, True Black.

I hope you like the card!

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More! with Anything goes.

4 comments:

  1. That pup is really sweet! :) Fabulous scene you've created for him and love the clouds too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally adorable pup and I love your masked and inked sky.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inking and blending, and your colouring on the little puppy is fab. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...