Monday, April 27, 2015

Balloons birthday card...




Hello!!!

I have been working a lot lately in coloring for the Tiddly Inks DT call. I only posted two projects for the DT call, but I have another 4 images colored and 3 more cards already made.  As I said, I worked on it a lot. But at the end I decided to post only two. 

I am editing some videos, with new tutorials (or explanations) and a freebie. It is been a while so I hope I can have another one (a very cute one) sometime next week.

About today's card:

After coloring and coloring I needed a break, so I made this CAS (clean and simple) for my next post. 

I think it is the card I made that my kids love the most. The balloons were a big hit. 

I made the card with white cardstock. For the balloons I used linen textured cardstock in different colors (bright yellow, red and lunar blue). I design a balloon with Inkscape and I cut it with my Cricut and my SCAL2 (remember that this program doesn't work with Cricut machines anymore). 




I stamped the present twice in a different piece of cardstock, one in black ink and another in green ink. I cut the green part with my scissors and glue it to the black present. I added some red dots to my "wrapping paper".

To hold the balloons to the gift, I used some twine and tape. I put all the pieces together before adding the die cut to the card with foam dimensionals. 

The sentiment is stamped (from Stampendous) with black ink.







Materials used:

Foam tape
Cricut expression 1
Sure Cuts a Lot2
Spectrum Noir markers
Black ink
110lb white cardstock
Happy messages

Lunar blue cardstock
Changito birthday
Red cardstock
Hemp twine
Bright yellow cardstock
Tape



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...