Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday card...



Hello!

I hope you had a great Easter! 

Today I have a Birthday card. It was a while ago when I posted the last one! I hope you like it. 

The card is made with kraft cardstock and the front panel with white cardstock. I printed and color the cupcakes and glue them with foam dimensionals. I made a scribble line with a black micron marker at the bottom of the front panel to add some detail. 



These cute cupcakes are from Digital Graphics Cafe. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers, here are the colors I used: 

For the green cupcake:

LG5, LG4, LG2, DR7, DR5, CR9, IG3, IG2, IG1, TB2, HB2, OR2, CT3, BP3.

For the yellow cupcake:

TN5, TN3, TN2, HB3, HB2, OR2, TN4, CR9, CT4, CT3, CT2.

For the blue cupcake:

EB5, EB6, TN5, blender, BT7, IB3, IB3, IB1, EB4, TN7, PP5, CR4, PP1.

I hope you like the card! Next Thursday I will announce the winner of the March giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...