Thursday, April 9, 2015

Farewell card...




Hello everyone!

A couple of weeks ago, one of my kids' teachers had to leave, and I made him this farewell card so he can remember us in his new adventures. The kids loved the card and they loved even more painting the inside. I hope you like it.

The card is made in white cardstock and the front panel is embossed with some raindrops. The plate is actually a textured plate from Fiskars. The text was printed and then I made the embossing.

The racoon stamp is from Hero Arts and the umbrella is from Fiskars. I stamped the umbrella and the racoon in white cardstock and then I stamped the umbrella again in patterned paper to cut it and paste it in the same place. 




The animal is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, but I can't find the piece of paper where I wrote the colors. I am getting more organized in that so I hope I won't be missing my annotations anymore.

I hope you like the card!

Now the winner for the last giveaway is...Mónica Soler Martín!!! Congratulations again!!!! Twice in a row! 

I will try to make the next giveaway through rafflecopter again. I will make it in Spanish but it will be easy if you are familiar with this method of doing giveaways. 

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

 Cute from Addicted to CAS 

CAS from Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog.

Always Anything Goes from Craft Your Passion Challenges. 

Anything Goes from Glitter and Sparkle challenge blog.

April Showers and/or Spring Flowers! from Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog.


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card! I love all the raindrops in the background, and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Its so simple yet very striking. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This is so cute!! Love the background and your coloring!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute card and I love all the raindrops:) Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clear and simple card!!! Love this technique!!! Perfect colouration!!! Congrats :-) Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passions Challenge!!!
    Hugs
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous CAS card Patricia, a fabulous raindrop embossed background and an adorable, beautifully coloured cute image!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stampe Wednesdat Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one adorable little raccoon! What a fabulous CAS design! So happy you joined us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute -- great embossing folder with the umbrella~ Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome project! matching this embossing folder with this lovely image and sentence, brilliant! thanks for joining #256 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you this week again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...