Monday, April 13, 2015

Hello Chi...




Hello!

I have another Tiddly Inks card today! I hope you like it!.

I made several things to make this card. I used my new homemade embossing paste to make the background. You can find the video of how to make this paste in my YouTube channel or in the video below. 

I used some Japanese letters and I cut them with my cricut to make a stencil, so I could use it with my paste. I love to make my own things, not only saves me money but it makes me more and more creative.

About the card, it is made in white cardstock and the front panel is a little colored with distress ink Tea dyed. I added the letters with my new stencil and the embossing paste and wait until it was dry to continue. I added some lines with a black marker and some dots using black liquid pearls.




The image is called Chi from Tiddly Inks. It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and these are the colors: 

Skin: FS1, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS4.

Hair: TN8, OR3, OR2, OR1.

Dress: TB6, TB8, TB4, TB, DR7, DR5, CR6, PP4, PP3. 

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes by Tiddly Inks Challenge blog. 

Anything goes by Sister Act Card Challenge blog.

CAS by Addicted to Stamps Challenge blog.

Anything goes by Craft your Passion Challenges.

Anything goes by Papertake Weekly Challenge.








9 comments:

  1. This card is Beautiful. I love the colour combo you have used.
    thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge.
    Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stencil made by yourself. Very creative! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coloring - I wish I could color hair like that - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring! And it's so cool that you made your own embossing paste! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Your home-made embossing paste is amaizng, and your image is coloured so beautifully! Thank you for sharing in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and the design showcases the image perfectly.Super colouring and great job with your home made embossing paste.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card with great coloring!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful CAS design.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week.
    Pauline GDT
    x
    I have Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...