Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Tiddly Inks DT call submission...



Hello!!

Today I have two things to show you! I told you that Tiddly inks is having another DT call. I decided to make several things to present and here are some of them.




First I have a card using Tiddly Inks School girl. It is such a sweet image that it become one of my favourites. The card I presented in my first DT call was this same one. I improved a lot since then in my coloring though. 

The card is very clean and simple (the way I like the most). It is made in 110 lb white cardstock. The front panel is made in the same white cardstock and it is embossed using an embossing folder with puzzle pieces. 

The sentiment is stamped in black ink after the panel was embossed. The sentiment is from Stampenduos.

The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then cut and glued with foam dimensionals.




Here are the colors I used:

Skin: FS1, FS4, TN2, TN3, TN4, FS8.

Hair: GB3, OR1, TN4, TN8.

Hat: TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3, DR7, CR6, DR5.

Dress and shoes: TB6, TB8, TB4, TB1, CR11 (sharpie white paint for the dots).

Books: 
             paper sheets: TN4, TN2, GB2, TN7.

             covers: PL5, LV5.

                           JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.

                           DR5, DR4, CR6.

                           GG4, GG2, GB6.

                           LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1.


I am presenting this card in the following challenges:

Clean and Simple from Simon Wednesday Challenge blog.

Anything goes from Addicted to Stamps and More!. 








The another thing I wanted to show you today is a tag. This tag was so much fun to make!! I hope you like it. 

The image I used is called Poppy. I decided to color it with only two tones and I love the result. I hope that you like it too.

The tag was made in my cricut. It is big, 6.25 inches long. I embossed it with a damask pattern in a Darice folder. I used some black dye ink to one of the panels, I put the tag inside and I rolled in my BigShot machine. I distressed the edges of the papers I added inside and I used a little bit of a doily to embellish a little bit the tag.

I punched a hole and add a black brad and a cream ribbon. The sentiment was cut with my cricut machine in red cardstock.





The digital stamp is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, these are the colors:

Skin: blender, BG1, BG2, BG6.

Hair: BG9, BG7, BG6, BG3, BG2, BG1.

Dress: BG6, BG3, BG2, BG1.

Poppy: TN4, CR11, CR8, CR6, DG4, DG3, DG2.

Here you can see a speed coloring video of this stamp.



If you want to check other of my Tiddly Inks creations click HERE.

To see this post in Spanish click HERE.


I am going to present this tag to the following challenges:

Always anything goes from Craft your Passion Challenges.

Anything but a card from Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog.

Floral fantasy from The Corrosive Challenge Blog. 




List of materials I used with my card:


110 lb white cardstock
Embossing
folder
School
girl
Happy messages
Black ink
White paint pen
Spectrum Noir Markers

Bigh Shot
Brush nibs
80lb white
cardstock

List of materials I used with my tag:


Cream ribbon
Poppy
Black eyelets
Crop-A-Dile
4" doilies
80 lb white cardstock
Brush nibs
Spectrum NoirMarkers
Cutmates white cardstock
Christmas paperpad
Cricut expression1
Cutmates riped tomatoes cardstock
Sure Cuts a Lot2
Big Shot
Distress tool
Damask embossing folder
Black dye ink



8 comments:

  1. So wonderful! Your colouring is amazing!! Good luck with the DT call, got my fingers crossed for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your amazing coloring - thanks for sharing your lovely card at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your creations.but you've forgotten to link up to our challenge at Craft Your Passion. Please make sure you do so, so that you have a chance to win.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion. Good luck.

    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! The link is under the video, and it works for me :).

      Delete
  4. A fabulous CAS card Patricia, a great jigsaw embossed background and beautifully coloured cute Tiddly Inks image!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card pretty and delicate good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....your coloring is absolutely AH-MAZING!! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card in the ATSM gallery!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...