Thursday, April 16, 2015

Today I see unicorns...



Hello!!!

I am back in my Thursday post with a new card featuring a super cute unicorn. It is a digital stamp from 2 Cute Ink called Lucky Unicorn.

The card is made in white cardstock, and the front panel is a piece of watercolor paper. I used an embossing folder of Darice, called Cloudy Sky. To make that effect, I added some distress inks to the embossing folder (stormy sky and peacock feathers) and added some water before embossing it.

I colored the unicorn and made a frame with brown cardstock for him. I cut the frame in my cricut and embossed it with a dot embossing folder from Darice too. I design the clouds in Inkscape and cut them with the cricut too. Then I glued everything together and used some dimensionals for the clouds.




These are the colors I used with the unicorn. It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Body: EB2, EB3, IG1, IG4.

Snout: IG5, TB2, IG1.

Hair: GB10, GB8, GB2.
           EB8, EB3, TN3.

Hoof: IG10, IG6, IG4.

Clouds: IB3, IG2, IG1.

Rainbow: TN3, TN2, TN1.
                   TN8, TN4, TN3, TN2.
                   EB8, EB3, TN4, TN3.

If you want to watch a speed coloring video of this image or others check my YouTube channel.

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Make your own background from Simon Says Stamps challenge blog.

Make a card for a child from Come and Get it Challenges.

Always anything goes from Craft your passion Challenges.

Wonderful Wednesday Anything goes from Kraft' Kimmie Stamps.

Anything goes from Simple Papercraft.

Anything goes from Sister Act Card Challenge.

Anything goes from Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Colour an image from Whimsy Stamps inspiration challenges.

Baby Theme from 2 Cute Ink digital stamps challenge blog.






11 comments:

  1. This card is so charming with nice color and design. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This unicorn is so sweet. And I love the cloudy background.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your passion challenges.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your coloring and that background is fabulous!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors!
    Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card! your coloring is awesome!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge. I hope to see you again in our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of this card!! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, A-Dor-Able!!!! Your coloring is just amazing! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "baby" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...