Monday, April 20, 2015

Yummy cookies...




Hello!

Today's post is a little special. Since I was a runner up in last Tiddly Inks Design Team Call (DT call), Christy decided to organized a blog hop for all of us who didn't enter the DT and who were runner ups. So sweet! I was very excited to be between the runner ups and when I had the opportunity to participate in this I started coloring right away! Besides, she is having another DT call so I will be applying again. I am doing a lot of coloring lately! 





The card I made for this Blog hop is called Wryn-Smart cookie, and it is sooo cute!! I had a lot of fun making this card and coloring. 

Although the card is made in kraft cardstock, I used the white cardstock for the front panel, to color the images. I created this "scene", printed it and colored it. I cut the edges with decorative scissors and made round corners. 

The special thing (this is the first time I have done it) of this card is that the cookie that Wryn is holding is a paper piece. I colored it apart, cut it out, and glue it on top of Wryn. It is a pity that it is not very well shown in the photos. 





I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Skin: TN4, TN3, TN3, FS4, FS1, FS8.

Hair: TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3.

Skirt: BT9, IB3, IB2, IB1.

Shoes: IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9.

Cookies: TN8, TN4, TN6, TN3, TN2, EB2.

I hope you like the card. Don't forget to go to Tiddly Inks blog and visit the other blogs who participate!!

If you want to see this post in Spanish click here





13 comments:

  1. Awesome Patricia. Just love the texture on the cookie and love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love how you coloured the cookie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO fabulous card so much details i love it hugs fab blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the border cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring! Good luck with the DT call. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beuatiful colouring - especially the hair, I'm gonna pin this one XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love your cookie border xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love your cookie border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the clean look to this card and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...