Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dancing...



Hello!!

I am not a fan of pink, but this card is all pink. I didn't do it on purpose and I think it is kinda cute.

The image is from All Dress Up and it is called Abi Ballerina. Isn't it beautiful??

I made the background with a sheet music embossing folder from Darice and some pink ink. The flowers are handmade, you can see and example of how I made them here. I added some brown distress ink to the borders with a sponge. The leaves are made with my cricut and some SVG files. The links are in the materials sections. 



The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Here is the list of colors: 

Skin: LV2, TN4, FS3, FS4, FS9, FS1.

Hair: TN8, OR3, OR2, OR1.

Dress: DR7, DR5, PP5, PP4, PP3, BG10, BG6, PP1.



These are the list of materials I used (a lot more than I thought):







White linen cardstock
Bubble gum pink cardstock
Vintage distress ink
Enchantmentpink ink
Foam dimensionals
Double sided tape
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir markers
Cricut expression1
SCAL2
Big Shot
Tack it over and over
Paper trimmer
Sponges
Glue dots
Decorative scissors
Scissors
Leafy branch svg
Vector leaves
Abi ballerina
Embossing folder
110lb white
 cardstock
80lb white
 cardstock
Exact pink
cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...