Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello little chickie...





Hello!!

I am back with a Simple and Clean card. It was a while since I didn't use the printer, hehe. So today, clear stamps, markers, and not much more. 

I made this card three times, I used my letterpress set from Lifestyle crafts and used the platform like the MISTI tool. I have a video showing how to use at the bottom of this post.







The stamps are from Paper Smooches, called Chubby Chums. This is the only set I have from Paper Smooches and I love it. It is so cute. I will be using the rest of the stamps soon. 

I used two more different sets of stamps for the hearts. I bought this two sets a long long time ago, when I didn't know very much about stamping. What I did was throw away the original "container" son most of my stamps are "unknown" for me. I don't have any idea where I got them or what brand they are. With some of them, I have been quite lucky and I have found them in the Internet after many many hours of searching. With others I didn't have luck, they are probably discontinued since, as I am telling you, they are from a long time a go. So, if you ever, ever think about getting rid of the containers, make sure that you write down the set name and the brand of your clear (and cling) stamps.





These are the colors I used for this card:

Green bird card: JG6, BT5, GT2, BT2, OR1, OR2, OR3, DR2, DR5, BG8.

Purple bird card: LV3, PL3, PL4, PL2, PL1, OR1, OR2, OR3, DR2, DR5, BG8.

Yello bird card:  GB9, GB4, CT4, LY3, LY2, GB10, OR1, OR2, OR3, DR2, DR5, BG8.

I hope you like it!!!





I am going to present the green bird card to the following challenges:

Bird theme from 2 Cute Ink challenge blog. 

Birds from Addicted to CAS. I am going to present the card to the DT call it is having place there.

Always anything goes from Craft your Passion.

Anything goes from Crafting for the heart.

With a heart from Papertake weekly challenge.

Anything goes from Scrap Creations blog.

Funny sentiments from Sentimental Sundays. 

Anything goes from Sister Act Challenge blog. I am going to present this card to the DT call that it is having place there. 

Animal crackers from Southern Girls challenge.


Here you can see the videos I made for this card: 









Here is the list of materials I used to create this card:


110lb white
cardstock
80lb white
cardstock
Black ink
Red ink
Double sided
tape
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir
markers

Ruler
0.2mm black pen
Red glitter glue
Glossy accents
Paper trimmer
Chubby Chums
 clear stamp set
Letterpress set




9 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birds are too stinking cute. I love all of your color choices! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! The birds are just adorable and I love your dotty background! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these litlle birds. And I like the way you used the dots around the images.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabulous coloring of the bird :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable and fabulous coloured. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT coloring and fun design, love these! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ, DT- Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...