Monday, May 11, 2015

House warming...




Hello!!! 

I have been so busy this weekend!!! Today I show you a card I made for a friend who moved to a new home. I hope you like it. 

The image is from Tiddly Inks and it is called Heart Home. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils. These are the colors:

Roof: IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9, PC925, PC937.

Bricks: GB10, GB8, GB2, EB8.

Gutter: BG9, BG5, BG6.

Windows: TB1, blender.

Dress: LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1.

Skin: TN4, FS1.

Hair: BG10, BG7, BG6.

Bushes: JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.

Heart: DR6, CR6, PP4, PP3.




I embossed the clouds in the front panel using an embossing folder and an embossing tool in the window to emboss only the places I wanted to show the clouds.

I added some blue and green chalk to the background so it wasn't plain white.

I hope you like the card and see you on Thursday!.







I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes from Craft Your Passion Challenge blog.

Embossing heat/dry from Glitter n Sparkle Challenge blog.

Anything goes from Sister Act Card Challenge blog.


These are the materials I used:


Double sided tape
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir
markers
Paper trimmer
Bold brights
chalk
110 lb white
cardstok
80lb white cardstock

Clouds embossing
 folder
Prismacolor
 pencils
Embossing
tool
Heart home



6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I especially love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I am glad you like the clouds! x

      Delete
  2. Love it, love the image and the embossed clouds thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...