Monday, May 25, 2015

I love dolphins...




Hello everyone!!!

Remember that I told you about the Clearwater event last week over in Kit and Clowder Facebook group?? Here is a card I made with the exclusive stamp I got after donating to the campaign. 

I love Tiddly Inks and I love this stamp. I hope you like the card I made with it. 




The background is colored with distress inks after printing the image in the carsdtock. I used a masking method with labels. You can see and example of this in my video HERE. The video has subtitles in English. 

After coloring the background I stamped the stars with a clear embossing ink, and I used white embossing powder. After that I put the label off my images and colored them. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors I used:

Skin: FS1, FS8, TN4, TN3, TN2.

Hair: TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3.

Dolphin: IG9, IG7, IG5, IG2, HB1.

Waves: BT2, BT4, IB1, TB1.

Moon: BG1, BG4.

Letters: BG1, BG4, LY2.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Water from 2 Cute Ink challenge blog.




This is the list of materials I have used (I added something similar to my labels, but they are not these):


110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Tiny stars background
Spun sugar distress ink
Stormy sky 
Wild honey distress ink
Distress tool
Broken china distress ink
Clear embossing pad
Double Sided tape
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir  markers
Paper trimmer
Labels
Heating tool
Embossing powder




7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous background! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this over on the Kit & Clowder page and had to pop by and tell you how gorgeous I think this card is. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing with us at 2 Cute Ink Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE!! Such a sweet adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "water" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again next challenge!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...