Monday, May 18, 2015

Mermaid friends...




Hello!!!

It seems that the following weeks it is going to be about mermaids! Not on purpose, but I have different style of cards already made, but they come with some videos and I don't have them edited and I would love to post everything together. So I had to look for some cards I had already made, and this mermaid card is one of them. 

On the other hand, Kit and Clowder organized a great party last weekend (celebrating 6000 members already in its Facebook group) and she is raising funds for the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. If you made a donation you can grab some exclusive digital stamps from Yampuff and Tiddly Inks and participate in a coloring competition. The instructions to donate are here. I am not sure if the digital stamps would be available still or there were only for the weekend though. Well, that means the there will be another mermaid soon!!!




About today's card. The image is from Yampuff, great artist, and it si colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I cut a frame with my cricut out of purple cardstock. I hope you like the card. 


These are the colors I used:


Skin: FS1, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS4, FS8.


Hair: EB8, EB7, DG4, GB11, EB2, PL1.


Eyes: BT9, TB8, BT4.


Tail: BT9, BT8, BT4, BT3.


Fins: LV2, LV3, PL2, PP1.


Starfish: OR1, GB7, GB9, GB10, LV2.


Fish: FS1, FS3, FS8, CR4, LV1, LV2.


Bubbles: IB2, BT1.



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

CAS from Addicted to Stamps and More!.

Always anything goes from Craft your passion Challenges.



Here is the list of materials I used:

Glue
Planetary purple cardstock
Mermaid Chibi
Double sided tape
Cricut Expression
SCAL2
Brush nibs

Spectrum Noir markers
Paper trimmer
80lb white cardstock
110lb white cardstock



4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some amazing colour skills. This is fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your coloring is really stunning on this image!! Wonderful CAS style! Thanks for sharing it with us over at ATSM!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...