Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mini card for dress makers....



Hello!!! 

I hope your week is being fine. I am a little overwhelmed for all the things I have to do in these two weeks besides the blog posts. But little by little.

Today I have a mini card. These little mini cards are great to go with little presents, bags, tags, etc. I really like making mini cards and I didn't make one for a long long time. I hope you like this one.

It measures 2'5 x 2'5 inches when folded. I used the digital stamp called Sewing cat, from 2 Cute Ink.




The card is made in white cardstock and the front panel is made with pink cardstock in which I glued the image after I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors I used:

Cat: IG9, IG7, IG5, IG2, HB1, FS5.

Thread: TN3, TN1, DR7, DR6, PP5, PP4, PP3.

Shadow: BG10.

I hope you like this mini card. 



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes from 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog. 

Anything goes from Craft Yout Passion Challenges.

Anything goes from Digichoosday.

Anything goes from Glitter n Sparkle Challenge blog.

Anything goes from Papertake Weekly Challenge blog.

Hip to be square from The Corrosive Challenge blog.



This is the list of materials I have use to make this mini card:



Sewing cat
Double sided tape
Double sided tape
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir markers
Paper trimmer
Exact pinkcardstock
80lb white cardstock

110lb white cardstock


6 comments:

  1. I love your card! It's sooooo pretty! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is adorable! I would be thrilled to receive anything like this:) Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card
    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...