Thursday, May 14, 2015

One young mermaid...




Hello everyone!!

Today I have a new card (what a surprise, hehe). 

The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik called Carnation Love. I think I am getting to love mermaids thanks to my sister. I already have a bunch of them to color, although I think this is the first one I post. 





The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Here is the list of colors:

Hair: EB6, EB2, TN2.

Skin: FSI, FS4, TN4, TN3, TN2, CR11 (lips).

Eyes: LG4, LG5.

Dress: LV3, PL3, PL4.
             PL2, PL1

Tail: LV3, PL4, PL2, PL1, LV2, HB3, HB2, HB1.

Flowers: DR5, PP4, PP3, DG4, DG3

Butterfly: CR2, HB1.

Moon: IG2.

I hope you like the card. And see you next week!





Here is the list of materials I used:

Birds and swirls
Tape
Double sided
 tape
Distress tool
Paper trimmer
Chalk
Big Shot
Paper doilies
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noirmarkers
110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Purple cardstock
Carnation love digistamp

Project life
dies

1 comment:

  1. AWE this is very Beautiful too!!! She looks fabulous in purple!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...