Monday, June 22, 2015

Missing you...




Hello!

Today I have another CAS card and not too many explanations. I hope you like it. The image is from Tiddly Inks and it is called Annie. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.

For the background I used a texture plate from Fiskars. There is a ton of videos of how to use the fiskars plate in your Sizzix machine but I will try to make one soon. 




These are the colors I used to color the image:

Skin: FS2, LV2, TN4, FS3, FS4, FS9.

Hair: EB8, TN7, TN5, TN2.

Dress: BGR5, LV2, PL4, PL2.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges: 

Anything goes from Simply Papercraft.

Always anything goes from Craft your passion Challenges. 

Anything goes from Crafting from the heart.

Anything goes form Little Miss Muffet Challenges.




These are the materials I used in this card:
Lavender
 cardstock
110lb white
cardstock

Texture plate
hearts
Annie digital
stamp
Salutations
clear stamp
Black ink

Silicone mat
Scissors
Letterpress
system
4" doilies
Tape
Foam tape
Double sided
tape


80lb white
cardstock
Spectrum Noir
markers
Big shot
Brush nibs
Paper trimmer


2 comments:

  1. Aw! So sweet! I especially love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Helen x
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...