Thursday, June 11, 2015

Monster says hi...





Hello!!!

Today I have a very simple card. Not many things to say about it so...

The stamp is a clear stamp from Recollections called my little monsters. It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and here is the list of colors I used:

TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3, LY3.

JG6, JG2, LG5, LG2.

DR7, DR5, DR3, CR7.





If you want to see how to use the letterpress set to stamp multiple times, check this video





And here is the list of materials I used for this card:



Monsters clear
stamps
Just my type
embossing folder
110lb white
cardstock
80lb white
cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Green pigment
ink
Spectrum Noir
markers
Big Shot
machine
Brush nibs
Paper trimmer
Double sided
tape
Happy messages
letterpress set
Black ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...