Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nostalgia...



Hello!!!

Today I have my first post as a Design Team member in Sister Act Card Challenge blog!!! I am so excited!!!! Today's sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I used one of their images to create this card. I hope you like it!

I used a sentiment stamp and I don't have any idea who is the manufacturer (sorry). It maybe is from Recollections or Stampendous, but I don't have the information, so it is not listed in the materials section. 




The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and these are the colors:

Skin: FS1, TN4, FS3, FS9.

Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3.

Dress: BT9, BT8, BT4, BT3.

Ribbon: DR7, DR5, CR6, PP4, PP3.

Bear: TB6, TB8, TB4, TB2.

Flower: GB10, GB6, CT4, TN8, OR2.

Grass: DG4, DG3, DG2.

Butterfly: DG2, CR4.

I hope you liked the card. If you don't want to miss any of my posts you can subscribe to my blog and get an email every time I post something new.


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Always anything goes from Craft your passion.

Anything goes from Crafting from the heart. 

Sentimental journey from Cuttlebug Mania. 

Always anything goes from Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesdays.

Anything goes from Simon says Stamp.

Anything goes from Simple papercraft.



Here is the list of materials:


Brush nibs
Paper trimmer
Double sided tape
Foam tape
Tape
4" Doilies
Letterpress set
Grey textured cardstock
110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Cherry blossoms embossin folder
Stitch bear digital stamp
Black ink
Spectrum Noir markers



8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your passion.
    Good luck and hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Patricia :-) the image is adorable and I love the sentiment, so perfect with the image! the whole design is very lovely :-)

    Congratulations on your DT post! Very well deserved and this is a great debut card! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring :-D Congratulations on your new DT position :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    great card
    thanks
    for joining us at cuttle bug mania
    hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the embossing and the sweet doily - perfect for this image and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie for Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun project. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts - Sharon (Glittertastic) DT member

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...