Monday, June 8, 2015

Now about fairies...





Hello!!

I hope you had a very good weekend! The winner of May's card was Loly P. Congratulations!!!

Today I have a card that is mostly coloring. I am not very happy with the layout, but I am very happy with the coloring. I hope you like it!.




The image is called Fairy happy day from Tiddly Inks. Here are the colors I used:


Skin: FS1, TN4, LV2, TN3, TN2, FS8.

Hair: EB6, EB2, TN2, BT9, IB3, IB2, IB1.

Dress: GB9, GB4,  CT4, LY3, LY2, OR3 (sleeves).

Shoes: TN8, TN4, TN6, TN3, TN2

Wings: LG1+CR2, PP3+LG3, HB1, HB2.

Mushroom: IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9, GB10, GB8, GB2, EB6.

Grass:JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4.

Flowers: CT3, OR1, FS2, CR2, CR6, CR4, LG5.



I hope you like the card. Don't forget to sign up to receive the posts in your inbox.




These are the materials I used for the card:




Cream butter cardstock
Tape
Patterned paper
Foam dimensionals
Double sided tape
SCAL2
Cricut expression 1
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir markers
Crop-a-dile
Paper trimmer
3810 DMC floss
Flower brads pink and blue
Needles
Fairy HappyDay
Hemp cord
Kraft cardstock
80lb white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...