Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sweet sweet love...

Hello everyone!!

Today I have a new card using a Saturated Canary image called Canary Love. I think this is the first time I post a card with one of her images. I like Saturated Canary images very much because the clothes are a little more complicated to color. With this image I didn't want to make a very difficult coloring, and I tried to make some pastel colors. I hope you like them. 

I used several kinds of cardstock and paper from DCWV with a floral theme. I wanted to add some accents with this paper on the front of the card so I used the paper to make a couple of buttons with the paper, chipboard and a button card die from Sizzix. 



The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and these are the colors I used:

Skin: FS1, FS8, TN4, TN3, TN2.

Hair: EB3, TN2, TN1.

Eyes: LG4, LG5.

Lips: CR6, CR8.

Dress: BG6, BG4, BG3, BG1, CR2.
             BG6, BG4, BG3, BG1, BT3.
             BG6, BG4, BG3, BG1, LG2.

Bird: BG6, BG3, BT2.

Heart: BG3, BG1, CR2

Rose: CR8, DR5, CR6.

Leaf: JG2, LG5, LG3.

Shadow: BG6, BG4, BG3, BG1.


I am going to present the card to the following challenges:

Distress it from Come and Get it Challenges. 

Anything goes from Craft your Passion Challenges. 

Anything goes from Crafting from the heart. 

Include an animal from Glitter n Sparkle. 

Anything goes from Sister Act card challenge. 

Anything but a square card from Whimsy Stamps challenge blog.



Here are the materials I used for this card:

Button card die
Antique linen
80lb white cardstock
Pink cardstock
Floral paper
Kraft cardstock
Canary love
Double sided tape
Distress tool
4 inches doilies
Brush nibs
Spectrum Noir markers
Hemp cord
Paper trimmer
Chipboard
Tack it overand over

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! As always, your colouring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love the distressing of the pages and the image colouring is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks pretty... Love her dress. :)
    Have a lovely day, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "distress it” challenge over at Come and Get it.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...