Monday, June 29, 2015

Waiting...


Hello!!

It seems that these two weeks I am all about nostalgia! It wasn't on purpose, it just played out that way.

Today's card is not about nostalgia but Ppinkydolls images always remind me of something similar, I don't know what. 

The image I used today is called Ppinky day and it is a digital stamp, however I couldn't find it like a digital stamp in Ppinkydolls shop. I found it as a rubber stamp. I hope that helps. 

I colored the image a while ago with Spectrum Noir markers, so it was time to put her in a card. I wanted to look like vintage, so it is colored on top with distress inks (colors in materials list). The image was more brighter before. 




These are the colors I used to color this image:

Skin: FS2, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS3.

Hair: TN8, TN4, OR3, OR1.

Eyes: TN5, TN3, TN2, DG4, black.

Coat: CR6, CR4, CR2, FS2.

Boots: TN8, TN4, GB7.

Stroller: EB3, EB2, EB1, BT3.

Toy: BG7, IG5, TB2, IG1.

Balloons: BT9, IB3, IB2, IB1.
                CR6, CR2, FS2

Grass: DG4, DG3.


I am going to participate in the following challenges with this card:

June Ppinkydolls Challenge in Ppinkydolls Facebook Group called Use more pink colors!

Cute cards from Come and Get it challenges.

Always anything goes from Craft your Passion challenges. 

Anything goes from Crafting from the heart. 



These are the materials I used:


110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Patterned paper
Dark brown cardstock
Dots embossing  folder
Fern paper punch
Ppinky day digital stamp
Spectrum Noir markers
Big shotmachine
Brush nibs
Paper trimmer
Double sided tape
4" paper doilies
Glue
Project Life steel dies
Broken china
 distress ink
Vintage photo
 distress ink
Spun sugar
 distress ink
Distress tool



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so adorable - great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...