Monday, July 13, 2015

All occasion card...



Hello!!!

It is Monday again and here I am with my first attempt of a shabby chic card. Do you think I did it? I don't know. I am always doing CAS cards or almost CAS and I wanted to learn how to do something more...elaborate. However, I limited the embellishments because from CAS it was very to stop adding things. 

I am using a Tiddly Inks image named Faythe. Love it! And for a change, I made a square card. I don't remember where I got the papers, sorry. I distressed the edges with the distress tool and used vintage photo distress ink too. I used several Sizzix die cuts (see material list) and I cut the flowers and made them by hand. I used distress ink to give that vintage effect. 





The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Same colors for Faythe and the doll:

Skin: FS3, TN3, TN4, EB4.

Hair: BG10, BG6, BG7, BG4.

Pinks: DR2, CR6, CR2, FS2.

Greens: JG6, JG4, GT2, GT1.


I hope you liked the card.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes from Tiddly Inks Challenge. 


These are the materials I used to make this card (sorry if I forgot something):

110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Exact pink cardstock
Pale green cardstock
Natural cardstock
Floral stack
Architectural accents die
Flower and leaf die
Flower blossom die
Vintage photo distress ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Brush nibs
Paper trimmer
Double sided tape
Foam tape
Tape
Distress tool
Scissors
Lace ribbon
Faux pearls
Lady bug scissors
Distress tool
Glue gun
Glue sticks

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, I love the pinks and green together. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! And gorgeous colouring, as always. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love her hair too. Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such sweet a card - so pretty! It's just perfect for our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Tiddly Inks this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esta es la que me pensaba pedir. Me gusta mucho, pero me conformo con la otra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Loly, como es cuadrada y tiene mas cosas no me he atrevido porque no sé como llegaría...

      Delete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...