Friday, July 10, 2015

Another Hello card...



Hi!

I am back with a new card as DT member at Sister Act Card Challenge blog. This time our sponsor is Stamp and Create. If you have a card, go over there and participate, it only needs to be a card and the theme is always anything goes!!

I made anocher CAS card today (what a surprise...). I love the stamps that C. C. Designs offer, so I got the set called Once Upon and I just love it. 

The card is really simple and it has several embossing desings. For the embossed lines, I added some green pigment ink in the embossing plate and then I run it through the machine. For the talk bubble I used my cricut machine and my SCAL2 (remember that cricut doesn't work with SCAL software anymore!), and I stamped the sentiment with pigment ink. My ink must be very old because it didn't hold the embossing powder so I used an embossing pen on top of the sentiment. 






The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Skin: FS2, LV2, TN4, FS3, FS9.

Mouth: True black, CR8.

Armor: IG9, IG7, IG5, IG2.
             BG10, BG7, BG4.

Shield: DR7, DR5, DR2, CR6.

Sword: BG1, BG2, TN6.







I am going to present this card to the following challenges: 

Anything goes from Crafting from the heart. 

Anything goes from Craft your passion challenges. 

Anything goes from Glitter n Sparkle challenge blog.

Anything goes from Simply Papercraft.

Anything goes from Papertake Weekly Challenge.

Anything goes/Monochromatic from Creative Moments. 



I hope you liked the card. Here is the list of materials I used:




110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Red cardstock
Brick wall embossing folder
Lines texture plate
1 1/2 circle punch
2 3/4 circle punch
Once upon rubber stamp
Aurora pigment inks
Black ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Big shot machine
Brush nibs
Paper trimmer
Double sided tape
Foam tape
Cricut expression
SCAL2
Letterpress system
Heat tool
Scissors
Embossing pen
Ultra thickembossin enamel
Happy messages clear stamp


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love Meoples, and I love how you coloured him! Cool techniques you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...