Monday, July 27, 2015

Goodbye card...



Hello!!!

Today I bring a new CAS card. I hope you like it. Before telling anything else, just say that I don't know where the clear stamps about traveling came from. No idea. I don't know if they are Inkadinkado or Recollections or Hero Arts...my bad. They are from at least 5 years ago and I used to throw away all the information. I am not doing it anymore, but I still have a lot of sets I don't know the brand or name. 

For today's card I colored an image called Suitcases from Tiddly Inks. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers but I added some vintage photo distress ink on top of it. 

The frontal panel is made in white cardstock. I stamped some chevron lines with a rubber stamp from Recollections and distress markers. Then, I stamped all the images on top with vintage photo distress ink. I colored with the same ink all over the image. 




The suitcases are colored with the following colors:

DG4, DG3. DG2.

IG10, IG6, IG7, IG4, BG10, HB1.

EB8, EB3, TN3, DG3.

TN8, TN4, OR1, CR1, FS5, IG5, IG9.

I hope you like today's card!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes with optional of Shabby Chic from 613 Avenue Create.

Anything goes from Crafty Sentiments designs


Build it up from Papertake weekly challenges.


Anything goes from Simply paper craft.

Chevron from Addicted to CAS.

CAS from Addicted to stamps challenge blog.

Anything goes/BINGO from Creative moments blog

Anything goes from Craft your Passion

Anything goes from Crafting from the Heart.



8 comments:

  1. Hi, Patricia! I really like your design point of view! This is a great collage design and it is beautifully executed! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! Your card will be featured on our FB page at www.facebook.com/avenue613 on Wednesday July 29, 2015. Please stop by to say hello and grab your Designer of the Day Badge.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vintage card! this suitcase are perfect! Thanks for join us at Creative Moment, good lucks and hope to see you again. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So realistic your coloring here!!! The suitcase are popping out!!!! I love your coloring Patricia here you have a fan!!!;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vintage image and love your coloring, thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent colouring and wonderful layout! Love the muted background and the bright focal image. Thanks for sharing with us. -Sweet Kobylkin, ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your background of chevrons and how you colored all the images! Stunning card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...