Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy birthday...



Hello!!!

It is a new challenge over Sister Act Card Challenge blog and it is always anything goes. This week's sponsor is Di's Digis. I hope you have the chance to go and participate! 

Today I have a Birthday Card. I hope you like it. It is been a busy week and this week was my birthday so I think I felt like doing birthday cards (there is another one for next week, just saying).

For this card I used a very cute image from 2 Cute Ink, I hope you like the little penguin, and I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The frame was cut with my Cricut machine and I added vellum with the sentiment stamped. 




Here are the colors I used:

Body: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4, IG5, IG3, IG2, IG1, LY2.

Beak: GB3, OR1.

Legs: TN5, OR1, GB3.

Blush: CR3

Ice cream (and hat): EB8, EB6, EB2, CR3, FS3, CR6.

I hope you liked the card!!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Combine two images from Come and get it challenges.

Anything goes from Craft your passion.

Anything goes from Crafting from the heart. 

Anything goes from Crafty Sentiments designs.

Anything goes from Lil patch of crafty friends

Build it up from Papertake challenge blog.

I scream for... from Simon Monday Challenge blog

Anything goes from Simple papercraft challenge blog

Anything goes/BINGO from Creative moments blog


This is the list of materials I used (I probably forgot something...):


110lb white cardstock
80lb white cardstock
Pink cardstock
Vellum
Wire fence embossing folder
Birthday penguin digital stamp
Happy messages clear stamp
Black ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Big shot machine
Brush nibs
Paper trimmer
Assortment textured pack
Tack it over and over
Double sided tape
Foam tape
Tape
Cricut expression
SCAL2
Scissors
Perler beads


7 comments:

  1. Cute card! I'm loving all the pink. Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink backgrounds and he is a cutie too. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "combine 2 images” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great job with your coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#271! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous....that penguin is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...