Monday, August 24, 2015

Princess tag...



Hello!!!

Today I have a new tag! I have to make tags more often. I find them really cute. I should post at least one every other week. 

I made this tag for a friend that had a baby some weeks ago. I attached it to a handmade bag I made. I hope you like both, the bag and the tag :).

The tag is made in white cardstock. I cut it with my cricut machine. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder with swirls and I added some pink pigment ink to it so it has a letterpressed look. You can't almost see it in the photo, but the swirls are pink. 

¡Hola!

Hoy os traigo una etiqueta nueva. Debería hacerlas más a menudo porque me gusta hacerlas. Debería de poner una al menos cada dos semanas. 

Hice esta etiqueta para una amiga que tuvo un bebé hace unas semanas. Lo puse con una bolsa hecha a mano. Espero que os gusten las dos cosas, la etiqueta y la bolsa :).

La etiqueta está hecha con cartulina blanca. La corté con mi máquina cricut. Usé una carpeta de relieve de la marca Cuttlebug con unas espirales y añadí un poco de tinta rosa sobre ellas para que diera un efecto de bajo relieve impreso. Casi no se ve en la foto, pero las espirales son rosas.




The balloons are cut with my cricut too. I glued some paper to cardboard from cereal boxes and I cute with the critcut. Then I used Glossy Accents to make them shine and attached some twine at the back. I used a rubber stamp from CC Designs called Once Upon. CC Designs has very cute stamps. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Los globos los corté con la cricut también. Pegué con pegamento papeles de colores a un trozo de cartón de las cajas de cereales y lo corté. Después usé Glossy Accents para hacerles brillar y le puse un poco de cordel por detrás. La imagen es un sello de goma de la marca CC Designs llamado Once Upon. CC Designs tiene sellos muy chulos. Lo coloreé con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. Estos son los colores:

Skin (piel): FS1, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS4.

Hair (pelo): GB10, GB7, GB5.

Dress, hat (pelo, gorro): DR7, DR5, CR6, PP4, PP3.

Pearls (perlas): BG5+PP4.






Here is the tag once I got it attached to the bag. 

Y esta es la etiqueta una vez que la puse en la bolsa.



I am going to present this tag to the following challenges:

Voy a presenter esta etiqueta a los siguientes desafíos:


Anything goes/girls night out at 613 Avenue Create.


Anything goes at Crafting with friends

Anything goes/fancy folds at Creative Moments

Punches/die cuts at Digichoosday


Anything goes at Lil Patch of crafty friends

To die for at Papertake weekly challenge

Anything goes at Simply paper craft

Utterly feminine at The Corrosive challenge

Cute and girly at The cutie pie challenge blog

Anything goes at Craft your Passion.

Anything goes at Crafting from the heart.  




13 comments:

  1. Lovely tag and a cute image. Thanks for joining us at LPCF.
    Rose
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, such a sweet image and I love the way you did the balloon and the embossing on the tag! Thanks so much for playing along at Digi Choosday Die Cuts/Punches challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great embossing!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet tag! Aren't they fun to make? Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Punches and Die Cut Challenge. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our ‘Dies/Punches’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tag.. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooow super cute.. <3 love it.. Thank you for joining our 39th challenge at Artbymira Challenge blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw ;)

    xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning tag. Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...