Monday, September 28, 2015

Life...


Hello!!! 

Today I bring the card I made as a DT member in Craft your Passion for the challenge number 281. I hope you can participate, as always is anything goes. This week our sponsor is The East Wind, and I used one of their fabulous images called Aurora Scarf Lover. I colored the image with the "no lines" technique. I wasn't sure at first but the result is very nice at the end. I hope you like it too. I will do it more often from now on.

¡Hola!

Hoy os traigo una tarjeta que he hecho como miembro del equipo de diseñadores de Craft your Passion para el desafío número 281. Espero que podáis participar, podéis presentar cualquier manualidad hecha con papel. Esta semana nuestro patrocinador es The East Wind, y he podido usar una de sus fantásiticas imágenes llamada Aurora Scarf Lover. He coloreado la imagen con rotuladores Spectrum Noir con la técnica "sin líneas" y aunque no estaba segura al principio, el resultado es bastante bonito. Espero que a vosotros también os guste. Desde ahora lo haré más a menudo. 


The background is colored with distress inks (Spun sugar, Stormy sky, Shabby sutters and vintage photo). The sentiment is stamped with black ink. The stamp is an acrylic stay, but I don't know the brand. I know I already said that in many of my posts but I am going to say it again: don't throw away the information of your stamps or write it down so you can know always where they come from. 

El fondo de la tarjeta está teñido con tintas de efecto avejentado (Spun sugar, Stormy sky, Shabby sutters and vintage photo). La frase está estampada con tinta negra y es un sello acrílico, pero no sé qué marca es. Ya se que lo he dicho más veces pero lo repito: no tiréis la información de los sellos o apuntadla bien para que siempre sepáis de donde vienen. 


These are the colors I used:

Estos son los colores que he usado para la imagen:


Skin (piel): LV2, TN4, TN3, TN2, FS1, FS8.

Hair (pelo): EB8, EB6, EB2, TN2.

Eyes (ojos): JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.

Lips and hearts (labios y corazones): BG6, CR11, CR8, CR6, TN5.

Scarfs(bufanda y pañuelo): JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.


I hope you liked the card. Don't forget to come back for the chance to win one of my cards in my next giveaway. You can subscribe! There is a button in the top left. 

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. No olvidéis volver para la oportunidad de ganar ésta u otra de mis tarjetas en el siguiente sorteo. ¡Podéis suscribiros! El botón está arriba a la izquierda. 


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Voy a presentar esta tarjeta a los siguientes desafíos:



Anything goes at:











12 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured and bravo for trying out the no lines technique. I'm a scarf lover myself so this is a special treat for me . Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, thank you so much for joining us at Stamps by Julia Spiri, we have having a DT call for the new release team, more information on the challenge blog, hugs Lori x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I applied for your DT call. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the details with the colouring of the no lines teqnique and added sentiment. Thanks for playing at Julia Spiri and good luck. Hope to see you back the 1st for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Julia Spiri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is truly STUNNING!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Magnificent coloring!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, fabulous! Congrats! Your card has won our Top1 in Julia Spiri Challenge Blog!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faboulous card. Love how you coloured it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the colour and your colouring..Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Colour Your World. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...